*Why we recommend to ride HD on American roads
1) The number of HD service centers across the States. Any residential area is bound to have one. This means you don’t need to worry if you need any repairs while on the road.
2) HD centres are not only a place to fix your bike but also to have a rest. There you can chat with fellow HD riders, recharge with a cup of coffee or just stretch your legs for a while on a comfy sofa. You can also buy merchandise such as a T-shirt, baseball cap or jeans, which might be helpful when on the road. It is also a great chance to get some road souvenirs for your wife or kids.
3) No other motorcycle can beat the Harley Davidson touring models when it comes to longer rides due to their comfortable seats.
4) HD is a good option for inexperienced riders as their mistakes won’t be fatal if they ride a Harley. Unlike some other makes, HD helps you to keep sensible and safe when accelerating and braking.
5) The passenger seat is very comfortable for both the passenger and the driver who hardly feels his “number two” due to the low center of gravity typical for touring bikes. It makes maneuvering a lot easier.
6) Speaking from experience: HD riders can enjoy a considerable amount of respect and positivity from car drivers on the road.
7) Very reasonable rental and insurance rates when compared to other brands.